Friday, February 09, 2007

Personality Test - Hmmm

I've been wanting to do one of these tests because years ago I tested as an ENFP, and I thought for certain I had a drastic change in my personality since then. I feel much more reserved these days, and more like an introvert, but I guess the change wasn't as significant as I thought...Well at least not to a little personality test. What personality are you?


You Are An ENFP
The Inspirer
You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

1 Comments:

Blogger E Rica said...

Hey, you're me except you're an extrovert! Go NFs!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home