Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Because I have so much time on my hands...

And I'm trying to stall from doing my housework, here are some random pictures:
I just think this one is cute, even though her face is kind of dirty, we just had eaten dinner.
And here is the sight I stumbled upon when I woke up this morning. I found it hysterical because poor Mr. Blue never has anything to sleep on. We stopped buying him bedding and giving him blankets because he always eats them. No one should be allowed to have a bed if they can't stop themselves from eating it. But we got rid of our old couches and Jason thought one of the cushions would make a fine bed for Blue (our frugality continues) and it turns out the mutt loves it. It's only slightly too small and this is often how we find him on it. He couldn't be happier, except if he had the good sense to curl up like normal dogs.
And here is a picture of my mom and Hannah at the Aquarium of the Pacific. My parents treated Hannah and I to a day of touching sea anenomes and sting rays. Hannah hasn't stopped talking about her day there and Gamma Teen (Grandma Christine) and Papa Tim, and the turtle, the sharks and their big teeth, and Nemo fishies.


4 Comments:

Blogger Bluecanopy said...

dog pic is too funny, hanging off the edge like that. Hannah is adorable!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are really cute photos. I love the one of your dog. My dogs are way to spoiled to sleep like that :)
Hannah is so beautiful!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Katie Harris said...

Oh my goodness! so nice to hear from you on my blog!!! And look at your little girl. Not so little anymore! Aw. And in response to what you posted on my blog: I also had no idea that boy parts were so complicated. So many things can go wrong down there. I just feel bad for the poor guy. He's been through so much in his first two years of life, he deserves a break. Maybe one of these days I'll run into you again. It's hard to visit while I'm in school. But we should be down for a bit in the summer. I will tell Joel you said Hi! And did you know that Erin is pregnant? How cute is that? Ok. take good care!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Lauren S. said...

Katie - I did know about your sister, I saw her at Jessica's wedding and they had just found out. How exciting for them. Your sister's so great with kids, what a good mom she'll be!

Thanks for stopping by my silly little blog - hope to see more posts on yours!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home