Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Three Blondies


The other night Jason and I went to our new medical center to have an ultrasound (I already had one at my old doctor, but you know how hospitals like to have all their own stuff to cover their butts) and we left Hannah with my friend who lives on the way there, and has two little girls. She sent me this picture of them playing, and said they played with bows for their hair for at least half an hour. The youngest one is a tiny peanut, she's only a month younger than Hannah.
The utlrasound was good, we saw boy parts again, so that was fun. I'm glad Jason got to go this time too. When I went to go pick Hannah up, she looked at me like, "What are you doing here, already? Can't you see I'm playing with other people's toys." I'm not posting the ultra sound pics, because they really weren't as good or clear as the previous ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home