Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stormy Day

Day Four of CA poundage.
Look! Light!!! I'm a sun-lover. I got giddy for the five minutes it was like this. But I am happy for the rain. I always pray for rain. And it came this week. Thank you, Lord!


And today I hung out with these people: People who wear footy jammies, and when they dress themselves, clashing is a fashion DO. Jason was home today too. He took James with him to go grocery shopping. A super duper bonus!

Brothers! This was supposed to be just of Phil, but James couldn't control himself and got in there too. I love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger tif said...

I love your family!!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger jenny baker said...

i love it too!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Michelle M. said...

Sweet photos! David always jumps into the photos of Gregory, too :) Big brothers are the best.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home