Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Year's Champ:

Miss Holiday Hoochie Mama Piggy from last year's Annual Ugly Ornament Contest, peeking from behind our tree in her ever so do-like manner. We can't possibly outdo this one which we won last year from the Hams (of all people - with their pig ornament) Can't wait for this year's party!
Kids decorating. I have a nice cluster of wooden ornaments at the bottom of our tree. Perfect for Phillip to yank, grab, and put in his mouth, then drop on the floor, every day, all day, until we take it all down.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome to take our ugly glittery fish with big lips to the party. That one could win any ugly contest.

1:00 PM  
Blogger A. said...

Hey - I'm just impressed it's ONLY Phillip doing that. lol The ornaments spend a great deal of time on my floor all day, every day, and my youngest is 3 1/2. Oy!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle M. said...

That is a pretty ugly ornament :) We went to one of those parties once, but I ended up falling in love with our ornament and made my hubby pick it :) But I never found it this year...

7:59 AM  
Blogger Maria Nichole Ham said...

I'm so excited too! Are you bringing the kids? I feel bad for spilling the beans to Hannah...but they are more than welcome :) Good luck to you and your ornament! We'll see you saturday!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home