Monday, January 18, 2010

Dizzy?

Queezy? Feel like you've been spinning a little too fast on the Tea Cups? Not every one has Hannah's iron stomach. The S. Family has gotten through a rather horrid stomach bug. It only got James (early last week) and I, but you know the saying: If mama ain't happy...ain't nobody happy.

Thank God Jason was home, and he took wonderful care of us all. If I got sick on a week day, I don't know what I would have done. The Lord was merciful.

But here is a homemade recipe for Pedialyte. My Jamesy drank it up with a sqeeze of lemon, and then I did the same a few days later. I'm sure it's better for us all too since it's got no dyes, or questionable sweeteners. And what could be worse than loading up your nauseated loved ones for a car ride when you have everything you need at home? Ah the joy of the internet, sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yara said...

well that's some handy dandy info to have... home made pedialyte
hope you're all better now

1:27 PM  
Blogger Michelle M. said...

I'm a week behind, but I hope you are all better by now. Thanks for that recipe. I am definitely going to blog about it.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home