Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dear Babies R Us,

Please pay your workers more. Because if you did, you would probably have employees who would actually study and know the products you sell. They might even stick around for more than six months. And then I might have bought that stroller I was interested in, because I would know if when it was collapsed, whether or not it would fit in my car.

The employee who "helped" me seemed like a very nice young man, however, he did not know anything about any of the strollers you sell, and the young lady who did know something was too busy helping some one else. He also said "Dude, I don't know," at least 10 times. I realize everyone needs to have an entry level job, but dude, I don't know why someone who doesn't know anything about strollers should be trying to sell them.

That's all.

Thanks,
Lauren S.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bluecanopy said...

Send it, I double-dog dare you.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should definitely mail it! :)

I was just at Toys R Us today, in the baby section, no one even offered to help me. Luckily, I didn't need any help at the time. I was just trying to find a potty :)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lauren S. said...

Sara, you are so funny. I tried to find an email address so I could take your dare the easy way out, but now I think I'm going to have to snail mail it.

Oh, I'll send it. :)

Hey, Michelle, potty training, huh? Good times.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kassianni said...

he called you 'dude'?

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home