Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why do I like them so much?


Oh yeah, because they're mine, and I think they're great. I'm talking about my kids, of course. We've been getting lots of smiles and coos from James this week. I really enjoy his personality and disposition. He's so mellow. Or maybe we're just more laid back this time?


For Father's day we went to have sushi with Jason's dad and brother. Hannah had her first sushi - some yellowtail, which happens to be my favorite. She liked it! I was a little reluctant to have her eat raw fish this soon, but she really wanted to try it. So, now we can brag that our kid ate sushi at two years old. Or we can gross her out, if she ever becomes a picky eater, and remind her that she willingly ate it, and liked it when she was younger. Our kind waitress fashioned some kid-training chopsticks with a rubber band and a piece of paper. Hannah, of course wanted to take her new eating utensils home. We made her some ramen for a snack that evening, and she was eager to use them. She does pretty well. Sadly, I had to throw them away this morning. Wooden sticks don't wash well, especially with a piece of paper wedged in between them. I haven't broken the news yet. I'm hoping she'll forget. Shhhhh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I think it's "B". He's so adorable, his face is engaging and makes me grin every time I see a photo of him!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Bluecanopy said...

ooooh smiles :)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home